Over this past weekend, I was nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award. I just wanted to give a special thanks to @twithsarah for this nomination! I got to read some amazing blog posts from her and some of the nominees. Check out her blog along with the other 11 candidates I have nominated!
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
1. Thank the blogger (s) who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and / or blog!
Here are the questions I had to answer:
1) Do you have a any fears or phobias?
I think my biggest fear is death. Honestly, I think about it a lot. Knowing tomorrow is never promised is kind of nerve-racking!
2) Do you prefer written blogs or YouTube vlogs? Why?
I like written blogs over vblogs. I rather read the content for various reasons. Like if I want to skim the article, I can do so a lot easier than a video. I read blogs daily. Vblogs, almost never.
3) What’s your favorite thing about writing as a hobby?
It’s nice to write things down and get it out. It’s also nice when others are interested in what you have to say.
4) What is your favorite song or album?
Right now, it would have to be Taylor Swift’s “Reputation”
5) If I was going to visit your home-town, what sights could I see or activities would you advise?
LOL! I would say your best bet is to head to Downtown Chicago for the day. There is nothing to do in Hammond, Indiana on a regular day. Maybe come on 219 day and meet some region rats! lmfaoooo
6) How did you come up with your blog name? Is there a story behind it?
I got the name from Kanye West’s “No Church In The Wild” —
My friends would joke that this was me & I couldn’t think of anything better that would describe me.
7) What books have you read recently? Do you have any recommendations?
I just finished Spilled Words by Cici B and it was REALLY good! I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
8) What is the overall experience you want readers to get from your blog?
I just want my readers to enjoy the content I share and be able to relate.
9) Where would you prefer to live? The coast, the countryside or in a city? Why?
I would rather live on the West Coast by the Ocean, hands down. Beautiful weather & great views.
10) How do you promote your blog? Facebook/ Instagram/ Twitter? Do you think promo is important?
I use all my social media outlets to share my blog. As a marketing graduate, I think it’s important to promote your business or brand if you want to make a name for it. Creating awareness can be crucial for your brand.
11) If you could have a post go viral tomorrow, which of your current blog posts would you choose? Explain you choice.
I think it would be my “California Loveee” blog post. I choose this one because I shared many unedited photos along with my written experiences. I think the photos in this one add a good touch.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you pick & why?
- Would you rather give up chocolate or sweet & sour candy/desserts?
- Who’s someone you look up to and why?
- What’s your dream job? Will you accomplish that goal one day?
- If you could be an animal for a day, which would you choose?
- Do you think money is a key part to happiness? Why or why not?
- What would you tell yourself 10 years ago if you had the chance to go back in time?
- What made you start blogging? Is it an important part of your everyday life?
- A beach vacation or a ski resort? And why?
- What’s one instrument you wish you knew how to play?
- If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be? What is the specific reasoning?
Sophie — @sophiethesmurfy
Robyn Caitlin — @RCaitlin
Alina Sirbu — @alinaasirbu
Sinéad — @sineadkathryn
Yasmin — @YasminStefaniee
Reena — @Reena_Rai
Maddie — @TigerLilyDiary
Sarah — @fromsarahlex
Sophie — @SophiiesChoice
Daniella — @daniellaflame90
Nancy — @Lippie143